Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The New Adorable - RED Valentino

I received my new Saks Fall 2012 Catalog last night and on page 133, I saw the most adorable pair of black glitter t-straps.

Perfection!

Then I saw that they were from RED Valentino.  Of course we all know Valentino but I had not given their RED line a lot of awareness.  But I popped over to Saks to see the shoes online and was enchanted with the adorable heels!


I love the black pair, but how cute are the pink?



Then I found these candy-colored kiltie loafers with the soft bows.



Super sweet lace ballet flats in the perfect creamy pink. Very provocateur.



I'm not sure why I love these kitten heels with the candy pink edges and bows and abstract leopard print, but I do.



Sadly, most of these are not available in my size.  If they did I would be in serious trouble!  Now I have to run off to do a shoe search.

I really want those loafers and kitten heels!


1 comment:

Lucy said...

Great finds! These are beautiful and they deliver to the UK!! I want the Loafers and the Ballet Pumps. I'm not usually a fan of Loafers but these are more feminine and cute.