Monday, December 12, 2011

Change is Difficult

I don't talk about my work too much here on the blog but things have been a-changin'.

I have been with the same company for the last five and a half years, and happily so, but an opportunity presented itself and it seemed like a good one.

So I'm transitioning to a new company right after the new year.

I've been a bit absent the last few days and weeks because my head was all wrapped up in the process.   I'm not afraid of change but, even if it's all good, I get anxious and worked up.


So, I have let my current company know about this impending change and now I'm in that weird space between old and new.  Not sure about what's to come while still working on stuff that will be out of my hands soon. 




So the year will be ending along with a chapter of my professional life.  I am looking forward to the new while appreciating the past.  So, I'm sorry about the weird absences but I hope more good things to be coming down the road!


5 comments:

Lara said...

Congrats on the new job! Change scares the heck out of me but I'm sure you'll adapt pretty quickly! Good for you for making the tough choice!

WendyB said...

Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Congrats, Pooch!! New chapters are so exciting... Wishing you all the best! <3

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeah ... I should be doing the same ... and thinking about the same issue currently.

What job will you be doing ? Maybe you could write a post actually talking about work and what exactly you do. Might be interesting to hear. Or at least you could write it in the comment area :)))

Also wondering, what nikon camera do you own ( asking because I own a nikon and a canon as well, and would like to get an extra lense too )

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job!! What an exciting time for you!

Frances