Sunday, October 9, 2011

SD Review - Revlon Expressionists Collection Nail Polishes

I am a BIG fan of glitter and have to admit, I'm a sucker for glitter nail polishes.  So, when I was in ULTA the other day and saw the display for the new Revlon Expressionists collection, I had to grab a few of the polishes.


And they are stunning.  There are 4 colors in the nail collection: Smoky Canvas, Facets of Fuchsia, Blue Mosaic and Starry Pink.  I got all but Smoky Canvas.


The colors are stunning.  Jelly base polishes with small round and large hex glitters. I can't wait to try these two.




What I'm wearing right now is Facets of Fuchsia - a sheer black base with purple glitter.  This color is elegant, subtle and stunning.




Deborah Lippmann has made glitter polish upscale and classy, but Revlon (especially with this near dupe of DL's Bad Romance) is hot on her heels.  I was is love with this polish from the first brush stroke.


If you can find these polishes, get them.  The price is great and the colors will totally impress you.

I also bought one of the eyeshadows.  I'm less thrilled with this, as I find glittery shadows to be too "chunky" but the colors are cute too.








Images source via web and not my own.

No comments: