Monday, June 6, 2011

Smitten - Prada Minimal Baroque Sunglasses

I am not a sunglasses person typically, but I have to admit I was totally smitten by the Prada Minimal Baroque sunglasses collection. They are all just so gorgeous and Alphonse Mucha-esque, that they're like art for your face.

So I was thrilled beyond words to get a pair in white.  They're even better in person.  Whimsical and classic all at the same time.





You're going to be seeing these a lot this summer.  What is a better "summer white" than white sunglasses?



I now have a pair of "sisters" sunglasses - Miu Miu in black and Prada in white.




Top images by nitrolicous.com, remainder mine.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

OMG! I tried those on last week but they looked terrible on me....I LOVE them though! I ended up getting a pair of the "eyebrow" ones in black!

Unknown said...

I am busy compiling a blog post on these... They are just phenomenal! ♥
karmajustfar, eye-catchlings.blogspot.com