Sunday, April 24, 2011

Instant Access - 4/18 - 4/24

What a week!  Work is crazy so I feel like I'll I have time for is Instant Access Instagram pics!

I finally received my Knock-out nail polishes.  Aren't the bottles pretty?  I got Flatte Black, Powder, Flatte Top and Karen.

I also found the lace and houndstooth Salon Effects.  I'm not sure which I want to try first!




I had to give the matte polish a try.  It's thicker than regular polish so I need to get used to the application.  But I love it!

Can I just say that I love Libertine. Skulls and argyle go perfectly.

As do Manolos and hot pink toes. Aren't these Suleys amazing.



Tested out the new Esprit d'Oscar perfume.

More fuchsia! This time with neon orange, polka-dots and bows a la JCrew.


We had Friday off which I spent doing nothing but watching movies like Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. Plus it was rainy, so that's my excuse.  On Saturday our neighbor, a local artist, hosted a art show.


Her chickens....

... which obviously inspire her art!


GPOY Saturday Night!

After rain Friday and Saturday, Sunday was gorgeous so I spent some of the morning outside with the flowers and the animals.



Jakey!

Meggie!

My goatsie girls.


Lemonade anyone?


We also got a new hammock.  So my plans for doing work flew right out the window. Jealous, anyone?


This was an even better way to end the week.

Hope your weekend was glorious!

1 comment:

Leanne Pizio said...

Awwwwww! Thank you for the shout out Poochie! Love the pictures.....you are too sweet!