Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Super Selects

The reason I haven't done a ton of Fashion Week comments or coverage is the same reason I'm not there in person doing comments and coverage... I'm swamped with work, stuff at home and I'm exhausted.

That said, I've made a bit of effort to look though the online images and have a very few favorites.  I'm also dodging all the fur that seems to be everywhere.  Gag!

So, like many people I'm sure, I loved Marc Jacobs' show. How could I not with a mix of paillettes, polka-dots and little hats.




I think Marc should have hit up Mary from Pretty Good Things to make his mini berets. She has done them to amazing effect in the past.


And of all the shoes I've seen, these two-toned boots from Betsey Johnson are my favorites.  I'm not sure what happened to me, I'm more interested in flats than heels!



Any favorites for you out there?

4 comments:

Vyque said...

mini berets!!! maybe I'll make my bridesmaids wear them ;)

Unknown said...

Oooh I <3 that hot pink lined boot!

TheShoeGirl said...

.......... well I like the first half. HAHA ;)

Lara said...

The fur is driving me insane! There seems to be more of it than ever! Are we devolving as humans?