Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bubblegum Plastic: Review - Nars Bloodwork


I bought the Nars Bloodwork lipgloss ages agot but I never got around to doing a post of the actual color.


The formulation is very opaque and pigment-heavy. You need to be pretty careful with the application.  The wand has a sponge tip so it does go on smoothly, which is good.


My lighting here isn't the greatest, but you can see that this is pretty va-va-voom.



And while it may seem a bit counter-intuitive, I actually prefer to apply and then blot. 

If you've ever seen an actress in a movie with perfect, seemingly naturally carmine lips, I think this is how they do it.  The color when blotted makes your mouth flushed but without even seeming to have anything on.


Maybe a bit of lip balm for a soft sheen and then a small amount of Bloom eyeshadow in platinum, and you are done for look with kissable lips.

No comments: