Monday, May 17, 2010

Simple Steps

When it comes to shoes for the skimming around in during the Summer or even for wearing around the house, I tend to favor ballet flats. I don't like flip flops and fuzzy slippers tend to pick up dust and kitty fur. Plus simple ballet flats can be worn inside and out so it's easy to run out to walk the dogs and, because they don't have any treads, it's easy to wipe them off before coming in.

I don't get too pricey with these either. I actually like the ones from Old Navy. They're really inexpensive, last a while and I don't have to worry about them getting ruined.

I like these rose gold ones.



And they're cute in violet as well.




Of course, if you're working the denim, you can add these.





They also come in silver, gold and chambray and are only $8 - $10 right now, but they are selling out fast! I may need to actually go to a store and see if they have any left in my size.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

I once got a pair of wedges from Old Navy. The toxic chemical smell nearly knocked me out when I opened the box, then they stretched out after one wearing. Never again!

Poochie said...

I have a pair of the fabric ballet flats from a while ago. Those seem to be okay. The plastic-y ones are the ones to watch out for, I think.

Shoe Fanatic said...

You're right, old navy shoes are nice if you want to just grab something cheap and cute!