Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Days of Intention - Day Eight: Central Park and Cocktails



Scenario:

I have a tendency to fall into crushes. A lot. Usually it is with a person, but I have to admit I am totally smitten with a place. And that place is the Loeb Boathouse in Central Park.

Maybe it's cliche but I don't care. I love it. I especially love sitting outside with one or two (or three) Kir Royales while nibbling on little snacks chatting with friends or even an old flame.

I want to spend another sunny few hours there on a warm early Fall afternoon. Who wants to join me?

Ideal date:

September 8th


Image by varonbc via Flickr.

1 comment:

queengilda said...

unfortunately you are in new york and i am in singapore!! i hope you have a grand time even though it's freezing! happy new year!