Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Don't Miss Melissa

After all of the controversy, it's good to know there is a reputable dealer for Melissa that you can go to and find authentic pieces. Epaulet not only is a premier source for Melissa's but they are exclusive U.S. retailer for the Spring 2010 line.

And the colors are gorgeous!









They are continuing the "Orb" version with a new Smoke color.



And are adding a new "Stamp" style in a sexy black and red.





Just remember - be careful who you buy from and buy at least a size down. Mine swim on me, so keep that in mind!


9 comments:

Ashe Mischief said...

I really love the new color combinations for the Lady Dragon next season.... something about them is much more wearable for my own wardrobe.

WendyB said...

The gold with red heart is very pretty.

The Mighty J said...

I wish I could pull off the Gold with Red heart but it will very hard for me to wear. I am tempted to get another pair though lol

kristophine said...

I love the stamp pair. Thank goodness I can't wear slingbacks; I won't be tempted.

North West London Girl said...

I adore all of them - thanks for the advice....

icicles said...

Thank you so much for the information! I was about to buy some on ebay, yikes! Other people would say it's silly to know lots about shoes but I think it makes you a wonderful person!

Melissa Dominic said...

I have never seen a Melissa shoe before, but oh gosh, I want a pair now! They have my name!

The heels are lovely, but, since I can't wear heels, I can oggle the golden gladiator flat(ish) they have there.

Too bad about the sizing though, I have a super tiny foot!

PauLine said...

Since you are warning people to be wary about replicas on the ebay, you may not be aware that there's a replica handbag ad on your blog.

I have been following your blog for some time and you do not impress me to approve of fake/ replica products.
Maybe you would rectify this problem?

Poochie said...

Thank you PauLine. These ads are served up by Project Wonderful and they have been banned.