Friday, July 10, 2009

Featured Shoe: Jimmy Choo Sissy

About a year ago I told this story of how my mother-in-law (Hey Barb!!!) spoiled me rotten by buying me a pair of Jimmy Choo's. This is the other pair... finally!

Funnily, today I'm wearing the same skirt I wore with those other Choos. Different top though.

These shiny metallic-y numbers are a light cafe au lait color and are called Sissy.



They are quite strappy.









Surprisingly, they are also comfortable. There's that architecture for you.



I don't wear these nearly enough. I fell in love with them because of the color even though it's not a color a wear a lot of. I need to find more to pair them up with.

5 comments:

Ashe Mischief said...

I do hope they get paired up with your darling deer hat!

Poochie said...

That's exactly what I wore them with!!!!

WendyB said...

Practically like going barefoot, but better!

Miss Elle said...

Oh my gosh - I love the subtle strappiness of those! I need a pair of beige/tan shoes SO BADLY!

I also never really noticed the foot-contour of the sole on Jimmy Choos... So feminine!

sofiasophie said...

very niiiiiice!