Friday, July 18, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I found these really cute flippy swishy skirts on sale at Old Navy so I got 4 of them. Two polka-dot ones in black and in cream and then a solid teal and black. Today I wore the black polka-dot version and paired it with a simple black knit top. For fun I have these sheer aqua leggings (No! Not leggings... sheer tights, that's it). To pull out the color I wore my vintage bubblegum necklace.



I was going to wear mary janes but ended up with these Tar-get peep-toes in black patent.



Not leggings, sheer tights... Right?



Don't mock me. I like them. I think they're cute.



The Focal Point
See cute polka-dots. Cute flippy skirt, sheer bright (footless) tights, shiny shoes.



Well, I have this skirt in two colors so you may see a similar combo again.

Oh alright, I'll probably wear regular tights next time. Geez!

; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, love the tights/leggings and love the combination with that kicky skirt.

WendyB said...

I think it's cute!