Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More to love from JCrew

I know I've said this in the past, but I just love the accessories coming out of JCrew. They are really investing in interesting styles of jewelry, bags and shoes.

The only thing is I am resistant to spending the amount of cash they want me to lay down. I don't know what it is but I just can envision that their shoes should go for $225+. They're gorgeous and all but the connection just isn't there.

That said, I love love the Penelope Mary Janes in Silver and Yellow. Yellow looks like crap on me in clothing but on shoes I can work it in. I even forgive their Miu Miu stealing elements.



These Penelope peep-toes caught my eye first. I love that combo of tan, red and navy. It's very classic American with out looking like a flag in all red/white/blue.



Both of these come in other color combos, but I think these are the best.

No comments: