Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
More red and more shoes I haven't worn in a while.
I'm wearing one of my silky patterned skirts from Target with w black v-neck from Ann Taylor.



The skirt has a good amount of taupe/camel in the pattern so I wore my acrylic and pearl bracelet from Etsy with a really big and long bubblegum necklace.



The Focal Point
I haven't worn these slingbacks in a long while. They're from Jimmy Choo and I bought them ages and ages ago. They have one of my favorite shapes.



One of my favorite parts are the separate thin red straps coming off the front. Plus the flower reminds me of poppies. And is this a great color combo?







I remember getting these and then seeing a total knock-off done by Colin Stuart (another notorious knock-off artist). That just drives me crazy! Especially when it is poorly done. I still wonder how they can get away with it.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Those shoes are hot!

Anonymous said...

You can always count on Jimmy Choo shoes to add a touch of elegance to anything you wear. Obviously you got your money's worth having owned and enjoyed them for this long. Hopefully, their timeless style will last you another few years!
Too bad about that pathetic knock off attempt!

Thanks

Mia