Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Eeeewwww!!!

When I first saw these I was totally horrified. Not only because they are just terrible in their own right, but that they were made by Giuseppe Zanotti, whose shoes I often am undeniably in love with. What does this mean? Is there something within their genetics that links them to shoes I actually like.

No! No! No! It cannot be true.




These look like they only belong on the feet of Darkness from Legend (yeah, I liked it. It was before Tom Cruise turned into a nutcase.) Who, while very cool and wicked, does not possess daintly slyph-like feet.



These horrors cost a mere $800. That may be even scarier than the shoes!

4 comments:

Robo said...

I think if the platform were smaller/thinner, then they would be quite wearable. Otherwise, yes they look like hooves, which is a shame because, like you said, Guiseppe Zanotti shoes are often amazing.

fashiontemptress said...

Yeah those are pretty gross. In fact, there are a lot of shoes out on the market right now that are terribly expensive yet just down right ugly. It's like the designers are trying to make a mockery of women who will wear anything with a label on it, no matter what it looks like.

eade said...

okay.. i thought they were indeed ugly.. but then looking at the devil's picture below.. i really saw the "hoof"..

you made my day.. sooo funny!

Poochie said...

Temptress - I hadn't even thought of that! That would be more evil than Darkness!