Friday, April 25, 2008

Time to Buckle Down

Nine West is continuing to impress me with their latest crop of styles.

I'm very much smitten with these new strappy safari-esque heels. I know I'm a sucker for white heels but these have a tougher element to them unlike some of the others I fancy.



They didn't go overboard with the straps, they look just right. And I think the leather has a Coach texture to them so they seem to have a good quality.



Do I need another pair of white heels? No. Do I think I want them? Yes.




I also like that they have a substantial stacked heel but that it isn't too chunky. They also come in brown leather, but I much prefer the white.

Well done, Nine West!

1 comment:

WendyB said...

If you're coming to NYC, I insist on taking you out! Email me at wbjewelry at hotmail dot com!