Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Recaps and Updates

These flats, in person, fit a little big. So if you can order a 1/2 size down, you may want to consider it. Also, they are made of a matte cotton fabric and not silky like a tie, not that this is a bad thing. They're still cute and comfy.



THESE are even more adorable in person. They are more magically pink and delicate in real life and the photos do them no justice. I am a smitten kitten.



As a gift with purchase I got this book of Manolo Blahnik illustrations. The sketches in here are just amazing and it's a great retrospective. It is now one of only two books I have out on display because they are just pure art.



I've seen a few of these on eBay, if you are not able to get through Neiman Marcus.

2 comments:

la fashionista said...

I found that exact book at Borders on the clearance rack for $10. I almost squealed with delight!

Poochie said...

Score, Adrianne!

Luv
Poochie